Co-founder, LENA Group
Kevin has successfully completed over a billion dollars in development projects in the US and abroad. He began his career working with a Milan, Italy-based developer to restore medieval palazzi in the historic core of Florence for conversion to private flats. Kevin continued his career building Class-A projects along the West Coast as a Project Engineer for Matt Construction. He went on to work for CIM Group assembling redevelopment land in Hollywood and sourcing investment and development opportunities throughout California.
Kevin has a particular passion for the redevelopment of underutilized urban land as well as the reinterpretation of historic sites into elevated work and living space.
- Previously: Associate, CIM Group; Project Engineer, Matt Construction; Project Manager, Poretti Development.
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust Executive Committee member: A non-profit working to create and maintain parks and gardens in underserved areas of Los Angeles.
- Park 101 Board Member: Park 101 is a visionary urban design solution to cap the 101 FWY in Downtown Los Angeles – reconnecting the city’s historic core, north of the freeway, with the civic, cultural, and financial cores of modern Los Angeles to the south.
- B.A. Cum laude, Landscape Architecture, University of California at Berkeley (1-yr architectural study at the University of Architecture, Venice, Italy)
- MBA, UCLA Anderson School of Management