Co-founder, LENA Group
Mark’s career in finance and real estate has deep roots. His comprehensive experience includes acquisitions, financial underwriting, debt structuring, asset management and development. Mark started his career in the aerospace industry developing financial models for advanced communications systems. He subsequently applied this financial background to sourcing large real estate transactions for GE Capital, where he became Director of Acquisitions for its west coast commercial real estate platform. He has been responsible for acquisitions and dispositions totaling more than $3.0 billion in closed transactions. Mark is passionate about entrepreneurial ideas and staying in front of consumer and market trends. He continually applies this focus to his work.
- Previously: Director, GE Capital Real Estate; Associate, Trammell Crow; Analyst, Tecolote Research, Inc.
- President of City Market South
- Los Angeles Fashion District Business Improvement District Board Member
- B.A. Cum laude, Economics, Colby College (1-yr study at London School of Economics)
- MBA, UCLA Anderson School of Management, concentration: Real Estate
Co-founder, LENA Group
Kevin has successfully completed over a billion dollars in development projects in the US and abroad. He began his career working with a Milan, Italy-based developer to restore medieval palazzi in the historic core of Florence for conversion to private flats. Kevin continued his career building Class-A projects along the West Coast as a Project Engineer for Matt Construction. He went on to work for CIM Group assembling redevelopment land in Hollywood and sourcing investment and development opportunities throughout California.
Kevin has a particular passion for the redevelopment of underutilized urban land as well as the reinterpretation of historic sites into elevated work and living space.
- Previously: Associate, CIM Group; Project Engineer, Matt Construction; Project Manager, Poretti Development.
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust Executive Committee member: A non-profit working to create and maintain parks and gardens in underserved areas of Los Angeles.
- Park 101 Board Member: Park 101 is a visionary urban design solution to cap the 101 FWY in Downtown Los Angeles – reconnecting the city’s historic core, north of the freeway, with the civic, cultural, and financial cores of modern Los Angeles to the south.
- B.A. Cum laude, Landscape Architecture, University of California at Berkeley (1-yr architectural study at the University of Architecture, Venice, Italy)
- MBA, UCLA Anderson School of Management